MTP AND SUSTAINABILITY
At Madrid Trophy Promotion, we have begun a process of determined commitment to the environment, social equality and economic efficiency for application at our events.
In 2021, together with Acciona, we began a Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) and an analysis of the decarbonisation of our business and the events we organise.
As a result, we are updating our internal and production processes in order to become a more sustainable company and obtain ISO20121 certification.
WORKING PLAN FOR AN EVENT THAT IS SUSTAINABLE ON THE 3 AXES OF SUSTAINABILITY
- Reduction of CO2 emissions.
- Accessibility, transport and logistics.
- Temporary structures.
- Biodiversity of the surroundings.
Mobility of players
- Predominant use of electric and hybrid cars for the official transport service.
General mobility of public; Promotion of public transport, car sharing and electric cars:
- Promotion of non-pollutant shuttles for the public transport of spectators.
- Parking subsidy for anyone travelling to the event in an electric car.
- Parking subsidy for electric mopeds.
- Parking subsidy for vehicles with more than 3 occupants.
- Installation electric-vehicle chargers.
Elimination of architectural barriers for the attending public.
Information and communication of the accessibility plan.